Hey you beautiful people you.
Sorry I haven’t posted lately, life got a bit crazy and with trying to graduate, I didn’t have any free time to do anything.
So I’ve decided to give you the run down of the last few months that you lovelies have missed out on.
- I got accepted into the Disney College Program for the Fall of 2017.
- I wrote a Vlog and a Podcast for my class
- Took countless exams
- Wrote endless amounts of papers
- Had a few mental breakdowns
- Lots of tears were shed and episodes of Law and Order SVU were watched
- I took 5 finals and had to give an ungodly amount of group project presentations
- Finance kicked my ass – but I passed!!
- My boyfriend got a puppy – His name is Odin, we call him Toter and he is a German Shepard
- Finally I graudated! Better late than never, right?!
- I’ve gone to an endless amount of graduations. Did you know 8th grade graduations were a thing? Because I sure didn’t!!
- Celebrated birthdays
- Worked more graveyard shifts than I wanted – didn’t fall asleep though!
But thank you all for being so patient with me! It means so much. I promise from here on out I’ll be better about writing and I’d LOVE to hear what you guys want me to write about. So give me some topics otherwise you’ll get bombarded by blogs about disney, food, life and probably more disney!
Don’t forget to Live Boldly. Live Beautifully.